There is something so satisfying about a hot chocolate fondant. Baked with care, the outside is crispy and crunchy yet the inside remains gooey & moist. Once cooked serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a swirl of chocolate sauce.
250g Dark Chocolate
250g Unsalted Butter
225g Caster Sugar
250g Plain Flour
- Melt the chocolate & the butter. Cool a little·
- Whisk the eggs, yolks & sugar until pale & fluffy.
- Fold the egg mix into the melted chocolate mix.
- Sieve & fold in the flour.
- Grease 8 mini pudding basins with butter & dust with flour.
- Fill ¾ with chocolate mix.
- Bake 190 for 8 minutes.